I spent a chunk of the weekend organizing Kylie's room, cleaning out closets, and getting things for our travel in order. I realized tonight that I have actually been "nesting" and getting ready for our new baby. My maternal instincts have taken control and it is a wonderful feeling.
We set up the crib today and our house feels so warm and complete. Jackson helped out by arranging Kylie's "stuffies" in her crib for her. It is a special crib because not only was it Jackson's, but also Luther's. Thank you Niki, Paul, and Luther for letting us hang onto this for these three years while we waited for our little girl. Jackson is so thrilled that she is using "his" crib.
At one point today, while I was busy in another room, I found him lying on the floor in Kylie's room with a big smile on his face. He just couldn't get enough of being in there. He even asked if he could sleep with one of her stuffies tonight. I have to get a picture of him asleep with her "pink poodle"....so cute.
Less than one month to go!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I am so happy for all of you. Every time I read an entry I get goosebumps!
Congrats again!
Karen (and the rest of the LaRochelle Clan)
We are so happy for you. I can't wait to meet her and hear all about which tube she likes best. I will check this while you are gone to hear all about Jackson's reaction to the aquarium. On a side note, July 14th is a special day in our family too... it is Alexzandra's Birthday. Have a safe trip. Kylie is so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family. xxoo
Janine Metro
Post a Comment